ALMCO Oil & Gas EPCC has its vast experience and proven track record to complete the EPCC Pipelines Project. We provide a full range of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Cathodic Protection, cleaning, purging, pre-commissioning, commissioning solutions to the Iraq’s Oil and Gas Industry.Our track record of innovation and aligned thinking offers an unrivaled opportunity to work together to remove risk and reduce time, cost and effort, whilst taking a proactive approach to engineering and looking beyond the project brief for solutions and risk mitigation.With a high level of focus on project management, Industry related standards, client specifications, procedures, ALMCO offers a full range of EPCC services for pipeline with reliability, safety, and quality including:
– Basic and Detailed Engineering on the world Best software available.
– Topographic and Detail Survey.
– Related Civil works for Pipeline.
– Pipeline Construction with the latest and advanced equipment.
– Pipeline Welding with several welding processes using Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Manual-Techniques.
– Protective Coating of Pipelines.
– Cathodic Protection system Installation.
– Communication system Installation.
– Several Testing during EPCC of Pipelines.
– Pipeline cleaning & Gauging
– using chemical or mechanical methods.
– Pressure testing
– multiple techniques, using water, air, or nitrogen.
– Drying using chemicals, super dry air, nitrogen, or other technique.
– Purging & Preservation of the pipeline prior to commissioning, capping or abandonment.